Business Process Automation ⭐ In today’s article we explain how process automation can help you optimize your company’s resources ✅, take more and better control of it and above all, increase profitability ✌. Be sure to read this article!
In the old days, companies had workers who performed all tasks manually, but human beings make mistakes that can be very costly for companies and cause them great losses. For that reason, more and more businesses are counting on the automation of business processes.
As early as the Industrial Revolution, machines began to be used to facilitate the work of workers, increase production and thus sales. Today, we would not know how to live without them.
Technology has been evolving very fast and has allowed companies to improve their production while reducing costs. In addition, each worker is specialized in one job, so that the level of specialization has been reduced. This has favored the automation of business processes, although to achieve this, several stages have been passed through throughout history.
According to Wikipedia: “A robotic process automation (Robotic Process Automation or RPA) is a nascent form of business process automation that replicates the actions of a human interacting with the user interface of a computer system. ”
That is, business process automation is the process of streamlining, optimizing and automating the fundamental processes that prompt a company. The goal is to reduce costs through application integration, labor reduction, diligence in the execution of activities and the replacement of manual processes with software applications.
What benefits does business process automation provide to businesses?
While process automation allows companies to design, execute, observe, monitor and constantly improve business processes, it also provides multiple benefits that make companies more competitive, such as:
- Optimize production processes
- Track and control results in real time, facilitating decision-making.
- Process traceability.
- Link the databases of all the company’s sectors in a common information system.
- Define, configure and standardize the company’s performance indicators.
- Obtain well-documented reports at any time.
- Identify and correct inefficiencies, waste and misapplication of resources.
- Implement a workflow to eliminate errors and process instability.
- Significantly increase execution speed by reducing time.
- Eliminate time between activities.
- More consistency in applying business management rules.
- Eliminate transit, backlog, and printing and paper costs.
- Enable incorporation of systems from different platforms whose screens are automatically available.
- Standardize the operation.
For example, in telecommunication companies such as GESDITEL is used to perform various tasks faster or better than a human could.
Call center RPAs offer superior customer experiences with robots that quickly access multiple systems to extract, analyze or process histories or other information. This allows them to save time, so the human team can focus on better helping their customers.
Is your company automated and up to date for the 21st century?