Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard should be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for either the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing the cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to removal or deactivation of the same. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or where the law requires to that effect. According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and web in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set several cookies to store your login information and screen display options. The login cookies last for two days, and the display options cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, your login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
The IP address of visitors, the ID of logged-in users and the username of access attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and protect the site from specific types of attacks. Examples of conditions that are logged are access attempts, logout requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password changes. This information is retained for 60 days.