Statistical Process Control: 🤓 In this article, we will show you how to access the statistical control of your company’s activity. ✅ This will allow you to optimize your processes and make them more efficient, competitive and profitable. This article is of interest to you! 🚀
What company wouldn’t like to have statistical control of its processes to increase its profitability?
Most businesses do not have a dashboard (with the control tools) that would allow them to access the record of all the activity they generate and allow them to study their processes and improve them to be more efficient and competitive.
More and more companies want to make decisions based on the objective results obtained by process control tools, which through statistics provide accurate information on the performance of their departments and workers.
Let’s start by describing what Statistical Process Control (CEP) is in companies, and then go into the advantages it provides to the companies that have it and how it can help you to make your business more and more profitable.
“It is a quality control tool, based on statistical techniques, used to monitor processes and their variations to make them predictable over time. It helps to make decisions and improve each of the processes in the companies.”
Although there are many advantages that PBXs provide to companies, these are increased when they are optimally incorporated into sales and customer service departments.
For this reason, PBXs that provide business owners with control of all processes are highly desirable, and not all telecommunications companies offer them.
If you already have your own statistical process control and would like to know how to manage it, we at Gesditel have a manual for administrators in which we explain how to manage and control all processes.
What advantages does the CEP offer?
Processes are not static and can undergo variations until they are optimized, since they are subject to factors that must be adjusted to ensure the desired quality for the service provided in the company.
For this purpose, statistical process control is used to achieve continuous quality improvement in the process. The main advantages provided by Statistical Process Control are:
- Identifies bottleneck.
- It reduces waiting times.
- Improves the company’s profitability.
- Reduces the costs of providing the service.
- Increases customer satisfaction.
- It allows knowing the percentage of useful calls received.
- It provides the number of answered and unanswered incoming calls, and answered and unanswered outgoing calls.
- Provides the times at which the most calls are received.
- It offers a control of the work of each of the agents.
- It provides information on the average time users wait for an answer.
- Improves the quality of service.
- Decreases complaints.
- Optimizes communication between departments and staff.
- Strengthens employee motivation.
What benefits does the company obtain when performing the CEP with a PBX that has an integrated CRM?
By integrating your PBX with the company’s CRM and carrying out statistical process control, all those advantages mentioned above are enhanced, they reach their optimum efficiency point.
Therefore, the desired results of increasing profitability, achieving full user satisfaction and reducing the costs of carrying out these tasks will be achieved. And as a final result, more productive and error-free decisions can be made.
We must not forget that the integration of CRM in the switchboard allowed companies to link all the data relating to their customers (incoming and outgoing calls) with their internal departments, thus enabling the calculation of the:
- Number of sales made
- Response times
- Percentages of calls attended
- Economic value generated by conducting marketing campaigns (ROI)
- Performance measurement or employee key performance indicator (KPI).
What are the CEP control tools?
CEP can be applied to all types of companies and to any process. There are a series of basic tools that allow to improve the quality of services and help for the analysis and solution of possible operational problems in the company. Its main tools are:
- Histogram or bar chart (represents the distribution of variables)
- Data collection template or control sheet (helps to collect the necessary data to measure and evaluate each process).
- Pareto Diagram (allows assigning an order of priority).
- Cause and Effect Diagram (allows seeing the reasons, motives or main and secondary factors of the problems, identify possible solutions and make decisions).
- A bivariate diagram.
- Flow chart (help to estimate the cost of the quality of the process).
- Control chart (allows controlling the process).
- Check sheet or control chart (helps to organize the data collected about a possible quality problem).
If you are interested in having in your business PBX a CRM and/or ERP software adapted to the needs of your company and/or to have control of your business, we have what you need.
If, on the other hand, you already have a CEP, but you do not have the control of your company to be able to make a more exhaustive monitoring to optimize it to the maximum and enjoy all its benefits, do not hesitate to contact us, we will attend you without obligation.
We hope this article has been very useful and that you have full control of all the activities carried out in the company to offer the best quality to users.