🚀 This Telemarketing Software Operator Manual / Telesales, will help you to know the complete operation of the program ✅ so that you can get the most out of it. If you work regularly as a Telemarketing Software Operator, 🤓 be sure to read this manual!
HOW TO ACCESS TELEMARKETING SOFTWARE?
Log in to the platform.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND ON THE TELEMARKETING PANEL HOME SCREEN?
On entering the HOME tab will open where you will find all the campaigns you have assigned to perform. At the end of each campaign you will see the START button. If you press it the program will show you the client’s file and start calling. If you get NO PENDING CONTACTS, you have already exhausted the entire list of contacts for that campaign.
When you hit start, if the campaign is on manual calls, you will get the client’s file and you will have to hit the call button (phone form).
Next, you will get the record tab of the call to be made. You will have to CALL again and when the call is finished you will have to mark the RESULT by selecting one of the options from the dropdown, then you will select a Type OF OBSERVATION (the one that is more in line with the result obtained) and if you want you can write down all the information you think is important about the conversation with the customer in the OBSERVATION box. When you have finished, you must SAVE.
If the campaign is automatic calls, when you click START you will be taken directly to the customer’s call registration form and when the call is completed, you will have almost 1 minute to fill in the form (image above) and click SAVE.
The RESULTS options are:
- Redial: allows you to schedule a callback to the contact on the day and time of your choice.
- Contact Accepts: for contacts who want to contract or have contracted the service offered.
- Absent: the contact is not found or does not pick it up. The program does not call it back.
- Non-useful contact: when underage, elderly, non-cooperative, the recipient is inaccessible or has requested to have their number removed from the DB. The program will not call you back.
- Contact Do Not Accept: when you are not interested, have permanence, your service is better, do not contract by phone. The program does not call you back.
- Make an appointment: when the customer requests a visit from a sales representative to complete the sale or provide further information. It allows you to make an appointment for a specific day and time, but you need to have a salesperson on the platform to whom you assign the visit. The program does not call you back.
- Answering machine: when the contact’s answering machine has gone off. The program makes a callback to the contact automatically 5 hours after it has been set as such. If you don’t want to be skipped by this call, use another result to type it.
- Untyped: when the operator has not typed the terminated call in time and skipped the next contact.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN THE TELEMARKETING SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT SECTION?
In management we will find a drop-down with the option MY CALLBACK.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN THE “MY CALLBACK” SECTION OF THE TELEMARKETING PANEL?
Here you will be able to see all the contacts you have marked as callback. The callback will have to be done manually if the campaign is in manual callback mode. To do this you will have to click on the customer’s name and perform the same steps as if you were going to call him/her for the first time.
WHAT WILL WE SEE IN THE COMMERCIAL SECTION OF THE TELEMARKETING PANEL?
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE THE TELEMARKETING PANEL SCHEDULE?
In this calendar you will see all the appointments made by all the operators for each day of the month. It will show you which operator made the appointment, the salesperson to whom it was assigned and the time of the appointment.
If you click on the appointment you will be able to see all the information of the appointment, such as: day and time of the appointment, commercial to which it has been assigned, the type of visit and the remarks made by the operator.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN THE “MY ACCOUNT” SECTION OF THE TELEMARKETING PANEL?
In MY ACCOUNT you will find several options: PROFILE, SCRIPT (optional) and LOGOUT.
WHICH DATA WILL YOU FIND IN THE “PROFILE” SECTION OF THE TELEMARKETING PANEL?
It shows you all the data that was filled in your user account, as are:
– First name: XXX
– Email (not required): firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone/switchboard extension: XXX
– User type: agent
– User type: agent
– User type: agent
– Your manager: administrator
– Your room manager (optional): XXX
– Assigned contacts: XXX. This is the total number of contacts you have among all the campaigns you belong to.
– Contacts named: XXX. This is the total number of contacts you have called out of the total number of campaigns you belong to.
– Accepted contacts: XXX. This is the total number of contacts who have accepted your services and you have made the sale out of the total number of campaigns you belong to.
At the bottom of the profile, you will see a table showing you the total contacts assigned, contacted and accepted for each campaign. These data are totals, so it will accumulate your results day by day.
On the right margin you will have a graph that will show you the total contacts you have typed with each result (no call, redial, contact accepts, answering machine,….). These results are totals for all campaigns together.
If you click EDIT (top left) it will take you to your user account tab so you can modify the desired fields or add more information (we recommend that this is done by the administrator). Please note that the password will have to be re-entered and confirmed.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN THE “SCRIPT” SECTION OF THIS TELEMARKETING SOFTWARE OPERATOR MANUAL?
This is an optional tab. It will only appear if the company provides you with a script to follow during the conversation with the customer. This will be opened in a new tab so as not to hinder your work during the conversation with the client and so that you can type and add the appropriate observations. This way you will always have it at hand to follow the script.
HOW CAN WE LOG OUT OF THE TELEMARKETING PANEL?
As soon as you click on it you will be logged out of your user on the platform. You will then be able to log out of the account when you have finished your working day. If you want to log back in, you will have to re-enter the username and password.