Do you know all the advantages that a virtual cloud PBX will bring to your company? ✅ We give you all the essential information. ✍ Don’t miss the article below!
Most businesses do not have an optimized or well configured virtual PBX, therefore, they are not benefiting from all its advantages whether the work is done from the office or teleworking. In any company (SMEs or large companies) it is essential to control and make the most of the IT resources available, as in this case the virtual PBX and its software.
Now, especially with the situation we are going through with the coronavirus (COVID-19), more and more companies that have virtual PBX are considering teleworking.
To do this, you must have a cloud (a cloud) in your PBX that allows workers to perform their functions as if they were in the office. The aim is to increase sales even in crisis situations when it is not possible to go to the office. But … what is a PBX virtual cloud?
“It is an advanced IP telephony system that uses the telecommunications of companies allowing them to have several telephone stations or extensions to manage their calls, organize them and forward them to other lines (mobile and fixed).”
Although the advantages that a virtual PBX provides to the company are many, these are increased when a CRM is integrated. For this reason, PBXs that provide business owners with control of all processes are highly desirable, and not all telecommunications companies offer them.
If you already have your own virtual PBX and would like to learn more about its functions, please consult our manual, or if you have problems with the DTMF of your PBX, at Gesditel, we have the solution to your problems.
What are the advantages of the virtual cloud PBX?
As mentioned above, the advantages that a virtual cloud PBX offers to a company are many, thanks to the Internet. Therefore, the main advantages that they offer are:
- Savings in installation and maintenance. Costs in IT support are reduced, because you do not need to invest in devices (terminals), software or maintenance.
- Savings in the cost of installation and maintenance.
- Free location. Being in the cloud, you can work from anywhere in the world, you only need Internet connection.
- IP and mobile extensions. There is no limit of telephone extensions both fixed and mobile, and even on the PC, and you can place them wherever you need. It allows you to group extensions from different locations.
- Rapidity. As everything is located in the cloud, any changes made to your configuration or access can be made instantly.
- Professionalism. It offers an image of professionalism towards customers thanks to the correct configuration of DTMFs, call recordings, timetable management, …
- Call voice quality. Transmit calls and data with an excellent voice quality.
- Increases productivity.
- Better customer service. Customers receive personalized attention by having a well-configured DTMF that tells agents what the customer wants.
- Enhances productivity.
- Better customer service.
- Facilitates the realization of teleworking.
- Flexibility. You can have from a single agent to as many as you need.
- Real support. You have a technical support that helps you to solve all possible technical failures that may arise.
- No risk. You pay for the use made, and does not require permanence or investment.
- Unlimited access to the cloud agenda at any time.
- Allows you to keep the company’s fixed number.
- One-time monthly fee.
- Geographic numbering.
- Integration with CRM, ERP, …
- Catalog of terminals.
- Availability of customizable savings packs in calls.
Discover FREE the VIRTUAL CENTRAL WITH Artificial Intelligence
What are the functions of a virtual cloud PBX?
A virtual PBX offers companies a myriad of services with which to obtain valuable information to improve the service they provide to customers. But some of the most outstanding functions that a virtual PBX offers to companies are:
- Connect with a large number of users.
- Integrate a voice mailbox in the email.
- High quality sound.
- Organize conversations.
- Make audio conferences.
- Integrate with CRM, ERP, …
- Define the groups and strategies of stamping.
- Giving directions to agents.
- Define call queues.
- Serving customers.
- Perform unified communications by chat, face-to-face, …
- Customize music on hold.
- Option not to interrupt the conversation.
- Divert calls to other extensions.
- Make videoconferences.
- Administer the service through a web interface.
- Monitor calls in real time.
- Make calls to any place in the world.
- No limit of terminals.
- Numbers can be national or international.
- Automatic configuration of an inbound menu (IVR) to receive calls.
- Special configuration for calls received during non-business hours.
- Automatic Attendant working 7×24 hours.
- Set a Welcome message.
- Private short numbering.
- Generate call reports.
- Record calls.
- Generate graphical call statistics.
- Create company telephone directory.
- Virtual fax.
- Other solutions. Call center and contact center for CRM, virtual switchboard for hospitals and hotels.
Remember that the following is a good example of a virtual PBX for hospitals and hotels. Remember that, by integrating your PBX with the company’s CRM and performing statistical process control (SPC), all those advantages mentioned above will be further enhanced, allowing them to be even more efficient.
Therefore, the desired results will be achieved whether you are teleworking or working from the office, also allowing you to make more productive decisions. So, if you are interested in having in your company a virtual cloud PBX with all the features it has and enjoy its many advantages to perform the telework recommended by WHO, we have what you are looking for.
Also, if, on the contrary, you already have a virtual PBX and you want to optimize it by incorporating features that you do not have activated to enjoy all its advantages, do not hesitate to contact us, we will attend you without obligation.
We hope this article has been very useful and that you have your virtual headquarters at maximum performance and ready to put your workers to perform teleworking and not to decline the activity of the company.