⭐ Discover in the following article the benefits of having a virtual phone assistant for companies 🤖 and optimize your resources to the maximum. ✅ This article is of interest to you! Technology advances so quickly that sometimes we need time to assimilate the improvement in quality of life that comes with the use of these advances.
Imagine waking up in the morning and using practically the entire day to enjoy yourself. At the end of the day, we receive an email with a report from our virtual phone assistant for companies informing us of all the tasks he has performed for us.
It sounds like a new science fiction movie, but there are times when reality beats fiction and this is one of them: GESDITEL’s virtual phone assistant for companies is a reality and has come to stay for a long time as a main driving technology for SMEs and Large Companies in the public and private sector.
The High Impact Telephone Solutions company GESDITEL has launched in its B2B commercial proposal the “ANIA” service, becoming the first operator to democratize the use of artificial intelligence with affordable prices for any company or startup.
If you want to know more about Artificial Intelligence we recommend you to read our post related to the topic. Among the main functions of ANIA, the virtual assistant, we can highlight:
- Automated, uninterrupted telephone answering
- Human voice and natural language recognition.
- Two-way speech-to-text transcription and vice versa.
- Keyword detection for menu activation.
- Multi-language translation.
- Integration with IT systems.
- Process automation.
- Dyalog Flow (ability to determine if you have enough items to complete a task, and to request the remaining items).
The combined use of these skills allow you to optimize the results of hundreds of public and private sector companies, extending their customer service hours, increasing sales and improving phone support.
What jobs has Virtual Phone Assistant For Companies already completed?
Some of the actual jobs ANIA, the virtual phone assistant for companies, has already done are:
- Automated assignment of appointments in public administrations, medical centers and professional offices.
- Assignment of appointments in public administrations, medical centers and professional offices.
- Booking and ticketing for events and public and private transportation.
- Appointment booking and ticketing for events and public and private transportation.
- Management and booking of accommodations and vacation periods.
- Hotel reservations and reservations.
- Support ticket management.
If you are interested in learning more about the applications of artificial intelligence in business do not hesitate to contact us. One of our experts will inform you and advise you free of charge.