Resumen de contenidos
✅ Conference rooms: discover how having a multiconference room ☎ in your company can help you to keep communicating with your employees, customers, suppliers, … ✍ This article is of interest to you!
With the confinement caused by the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) so that companies do not lose their work rhythm, in Gesditel we want to do our bit and help all those companies that want it. How?
During the period of time that the confinement lasts and that forces employees and entrepreneurs to telework, we offer FREE service conference rooms with IP telephony so that they can remain interconnected, even if it is in the distance.
First of all, let’s start by explaining what conference rooms or multi-device rooms or audio conference rooms are, ….. In short, it can go by many names, but they all refer to the same thing.
Conference rooms This is a telephone meeting service that allows companies to connect remotely, i.e. over the Internet, with anyone. This saves them money and travel time.
Once we have explained what we are going to talk about so that there is no confusion, we will go on to explain what it consists of, how it works and what are the advantages it provides to companies.
What are conference rooms?
A multiconference room consists of making, as its name suggests, an unlimited set of telephone conferences at the same time, allowing to have a unified conversation with all participants. To do this, you only have to perform 3 simple steps:
- Invite participants. This can be done from the browser by quickly and easily creating an invitation for each participant that you wish to join the audio conference.
- Join the conference. Once inside, you will be able to call in via an access code, or transfer the incoming call to your phone.
- Manage the conference. You will be able to see who is connected to the conference room, chat and share documents online with participants.
As you can see, it is very easy to handle and, moreover, it is not essential to have Internet to use it, although without it you will not be able to control the session.
Thanks to these conference rooms you will be able to keep in touch with your customers, suppliers and company staff easily, quickly and securely. But, …how does it work? Participants join the audio conference on the set day and time by dialing the telephone number (the “access phone” to the conference call).
They will then be prompted to enter their security PIN by an automatic or personalized welcome voice prompting them to enter their security PIN.
Once entered, the connection will be made easily via the telephone keypad. Joining the conference call can be done via a landline or cell phone. Once 2 participants are connected, the conference will start. And, it will end when all participants have hung up.
What are the advantages of conference rooms?
As a service dedicated to companies, it offers them a series of advantages from which they can benefit if they have it and, of course, if they use it. In addition to avoiding travel costs, saving you time and, of course, being through your telephone terminal, it also offers them:
- Unlimited participants. It allows you to bring together in the same conversation suppliers, customers and / or collaborators for meetings or joint presentations.
- Connection to the audio conference from any telephone device, without depending on the Internet.
- There is no registration fee.
- A global solution, i.e., it has international access numbers for participants.
- Easy access by having dial-in (through an international number) and dial-out (invitation with web link). It consists of sending invitations by email with instructions in a clear and simple way.
- It has no permanence.
- Offers advanced management where you can listen in and modify access codes and the number of participants, block or unblock access to the conference, and activate or deactivate the organizer’s microphone.
- Access to the web for participants, where they can chat, share documents and view the moderator’s screen.
- It is based on IP telephony using traditional telephones (fixed, mobile, PBX, …). So it is very flexible.
- It does not matter the location of the participants of the conference call.
- Internet is not necessary. Participants can connect from any location.
- Communication tools are available.
- Immediate availability of the service, available 24/7 from any device.
- The session administrator can add as many participants as needed.
If you already have a conference room, we hope it meets all your requirements. If not, we’re here to help you continue to grow even through the tough times.
If, on the other hand, you do not have a conference room and given the situation that the country has been involved in, you would need one to continue communicating with your employees, customers, suppliers, …
Do not hesitate to contact us. From the Gesditel team, we hope you have found it very useful and that you enjoy a conference room with all the features you need to maintain the activity of the company.
If you have any questions or queries, we are at your disposal. You only have to contact us through any of the means of communication that we have enabled for you.